Your access level is too low
for access to Agrimonetary USCR Report.
As a SugaronlineSilver member, you will have access to all free content as well as unlimited access to the following products:
- Latest News – updated regularly
- Delayed Prices (15-30 minute delay)
- Historical Prices (8 recent contracts - subscribe to Gold for more)
- Email Alerts – direct to your inbox
- ISO Monthly Market Report
- ISO World Sugar Balances
- Sugaronline Bi-weekly BioFuel Report (Exclusive)
- Sugaronline Bi-weekly Technology Report (Exclusive)
- Sugaronline Travelling Trader (Exclusive)
- Williams Shipping Report
Please click here for full details of all of our access levels.
If you have any questions please email us at email@example.com.
Agrimonetary USCR Report
Subscription Level: SugaronlineSilver
From 1992 to the end of 1998, EU sugar support prices in the UK were converted from ecu into sterling using "green rates". These were abolished throughout the EU from 1st January 1999, and replaced in the UK by the "Unofficial Sugar Conversion Rate" (USCR). The USCR has the potential to change every 14 days depending on the value of Sterling against the Euro and whether at 1.30pm every second Thursday that value is more than 1% different (+ or -) to the previous fortnight.