CIS Sugar Market 2018
Radisson Slavyanskaya Hotel, Moscow, Russia
03/15/2018 to 03/15/2018
The International Sugar Organization and Eurasian Sugar Association together with will hold the 7 joint conference “CIS Sugar Market 2018” in Moscow at the Radisson Slavyanskaya Hotel on March 15th, 2018.
In 2017 the conference was attended by an international audience and included almost 350 representatives of sugar beet growers and beet sugar producers, agricultural holdings, seed and fertilizer providers, trading companies, industrial users, logistical and insurance companies from the CIS and abroad.
Topics of the conference:
- Will the bloc become a net exporter and how difficult will it be to realize the full extent of its export potential?
- Do the CIS countries have an adequate export infrastructure?
- What are the key factors driving the success of the sugar beet sector in in the CIS?
- Are deep processing of sugar beet raw materials and bioenergy a significant direction of the industry development?
- Are the CIS countries with high sugar production costs going to cover the decit by importing sugar from their more efficient neighbours in the block?
- How good are the prospects of exporting sugar and sugar beet pulp and molasses to Europe and Asia for the CIS producers?
- What are the challenges and benefits of the sugar sector of the CIS countries for foreign investors?